Area Sales Manager-Speciality Accounts Cypress/Tomball
Company: Encompass Health
Location: College Station
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Division: SalesAre you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring! As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.--EOE#CBResponsibilitiesEncompass Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced account executive to join our team as an Area Sales Manager. We offer a structured, fast paced environment with exceptional benefits. Responsibilities include:Represent Encompass in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise them of the availability of services. Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services. Serve as a public awareness representative for Encompass.Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services. Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.QualificationsPrevious home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important. Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. Must be comfortable with making cold calls.Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure. Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
As a national leader of post-acute care, Encompass Health offers facility-based and home-based patient care through our network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies and hospice agencies. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective care across the post-acute continuum. Driven by a set of shared values, Encompass Health is the result of the union between HealthSouth Corporation and Encompass Home Health & Hospice.Our approach to post-acute care sets us apart. We firmly believe that every success starts with our dedicated team of professionals, so we make sure they are empowered with the tools they need to help our patients be successful. Innovative technologies, advanced therapies, customized treatment plans, coordinated care teams – these are all part of our promise to deliver the highest level of care.Mission: Connected Care, Superior Outcomes.
Keywords: Encompass Health, College Station , Area Sales Manager-Speciality Accounts Cypress/Tomball, Sales , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!