Farmers Insurance Agent
Company: Farmers Insurance - John Salamone
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the
insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job
seekers to APPLY TODAY . No matter your sales experience, we'll
invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a
business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to
excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with
ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can
best serve our customers!As a former Farmers agent I understand
what it takes to build a successful, profitable agency from
scratch. Nobody is better equipped to teach, train, and mentor you
than someone who has a proven track record and can say that they
have done it themselves at a very high level.Farmers Insurance
offers several attractive entry points to get into the insurance
industry on your schedule. If you are ready to build your own
agency and future, we have the tools to assist and guide you
through the process. Not ready take the leap? Ask me about our earn
while you learn program that could allow you to step into an
Salary Range: $100000.00 - $400000.00 per year
Farmers Insurance agents enjoy some of the most lucrative careers
in the industry. How does 56% commission on a home policy sound?
How about 36% on an auto policy? At Farmers you will be in business
for yourself but not by yourself. Training offered by the
University of Farmers and a district office staff with a proven
record.Hall of Fame pitcher Dizzy Dean once said ''It ain't
braggin'' if you can do it.'' Our district is the fastest growing
district in the company for a reason - we know what we are doing
and we are good at doing it.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated
from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon
prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new
products and services.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred. License assistance
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Life & Health Insurance license not required but must be
willing to obtain. License assistance is available.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to
Keywords: Farmers Insurance - John Salamone, College Station , Farmers Insurance Agent, Sales , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!