Central Service Technician I
Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 16, 2019
OverviewSummary:? The primary job responsibilities of this position
are cleaning, decontamination and disinfection of the ISO
(International Organization of Standardization) classified common
areas and manufacturing suites (clean rooms) according to
established quality standards. This includes mopping ceilings,
walls, and floors and wiping down equipment and table surfaces
using sporicidal cleaning agents.? Remove and dispose of bio
hazardous waste according to established procedures. Work
effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment.
?External USEssential Functions:?
- Perform all job functions safely.??Follow safety guidelines,
equipment procedures, and chemical handling guidelines.??Report any
safety deficiencies or safety incidents immediately.
- Develop a thorough understanding of department procedures,
quality requirements, performance metrics, and customer
requirements.??Gain a thorough understanding of the department and
how our work impacts our customers.??Perform all operations free of
operational variances and work with a high degree of precision and
- Perform routine lab maintenance and housekeeping per department
procedures.??Participate in audit readiness initiatives.??Report
any deficiencies or malfunctions immediately.?
- Accurately complete and review documentation per established
procedure.??Review all data fields, supplies used, labels, and
calculations to ensure accuracy and completion per established
procedures.??Report any ongoing errors to the supervisor.
- Safely operate processing equipment including vapor systems and
autoclaves per procedure and report any issues.??
- Interact with internal departments to improve safety,
maintenance, efficiency, and productivity.??
- Report any training deficiencies and identify opportunities to
improve procedures and operations.??
- Ensure training is accurate and kept updated.??Complete
training records in a timely manner.?
- Adhere to and improve department SOPs, quality compliance GMPs,
and other established procedures.??
- Adjust to schedule changes, work overtime as necessary, and be
willing to support the other Component Prep labs as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills,
basic math skills, ability to work independently, and demonstrated
strong customer services skills.?
- Must have ability to follow written procedures and quality
- Must possess good problem solving, interpersonal communication,
and organizational skills.??
- Must have strong initiative and focus on safety, quality,
accuracy, and be detail-oriented.??
- Ability to lift 40lbs and stand for extended periods of
time.Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
- Must be able work weekends, off-shifts, and overtime as
- Attendance is mandatory
- No make-up or jewelry can be worn when working in the clean
- Expected to be on feet standing or walking for up to 90% of
- Work on and around pressurized tanks, housings and equipment,
which are connected by piping and pumps and serviced by pressurized
steam, water, air and cleaning/sanitizing chemicals systems
- Don gowning in the form of hospital scrubs, coveralls and
safety toe footwear with shoe covers multiple times per shift
- Handle and work with hazardous materials and chemicals per OSHA
- Utilize keyboard and mouse to interact with process automation
systems as well as email, word processing/spreadsheets and other
online computer systems
- Manipulation of process equipment, connections and raw
materials may require bending and reaching as well as repetitive
twisting gripping hand motions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or EquivalentPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience in a GLP or GMP environment is preferred.?
- Biotech certificate--
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Central Service Technician I, Professions , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!