Financial Project Analyst
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Location: College Station
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Follow Your Genki to FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB)The
work we do at FDB has never been more important-and we are looking
for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our locations,
our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate,
mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference
in people's lives. Join FDB and help create the next vaccine, cure,
or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative
biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to cultivate a
culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive - what FDB
call Genki.Summary: - Looking for an experienced Financial Analyst
in the Bryan/College Station, TX area to support Project Managers
and Financial Management with monthly and forecasted revenue and
contract reviews. This person will provide leadership and
coordination of company revenue contract to delivery, provide
customer proposal and contract review, and maintain/provide data
for trending and analytics. This person will perform Finance
functions and collaborate with Program Management, Process
Development and other cross-functional departments. This is a great
opportunity for candidates interested in learning more about the
business side of contract manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of ongoing contracts as it relates to revenue
recognition and invoicing.
- Maintain program contract and MSA documentation for review and
- Set up new Signed client programs into the Finance systems (SAP
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and tracking
monthly/annual revenue recognition for all projects and revenue
- Assist and guide Program Managers in understanding revenue
recognition requirements for all projects and revenue streams for
monthly general ledger entries and future forecasts.
- Collaborate with Program Managers and other functional groups
to understand project and monthly milestone status (including
attending any assigned meetings) and impact on financial results
and reports variances to expectations.
- With the assistance of Program Managers, create and maintain an
accurate forecast of each client project following internal revenue
recognition policies and audit guidelines for the projects'
- Understand and apply revenue recognition policies as it applies
to different scenarios and different clients.
- Provide assistance to the accounting group with accurate and
detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual variance explanations by
project and revenue stream.
- Distill large data sets down to small, understandable
conclusions for management presentation
- Review, draft, and/or manage Intercompany Agreements for
projects where work is being performed between sites.
- As assigned, review contracts to be sent to customer for
pricing approval, by review of contract terms and associated cost
model ROS and required resources for execution. Work to resolve any
escalation comments with Program Management and or escalation with
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual new & signed Contract
Trending for management reporting.
- Maintain Pricing Trends for Contracts to assist management with
quarterly trending analyis.
- Generate quarterly trend analysis graphs for contract pricing
for senior managment review.
- Maintain monthly financial audit packages and serve as finance
representative for corporate, accounting firm audits.
- Perform finance reconcilliations of client projects versus
internal accounting systems.
- Assist clients with information requests or reconcilliation or
audit requests as needed.
- Generate Program Close Out Reports upon program completion
highlighting trends and manage through final financial
- Maintain and review with Program Management monthly PD Program
Profitabilty ($/Hour) trends when implemented at FDBT.
- Provide assistance in maintaining internal (intranet) finance
related websites, documentation, and forms available to other
Finance groups and to other non-finance groups within FDB.
- Special research projects as requested
- Adhere to safety requirements.
- Adhere to all Company training schedules in timely manner
- Identify and implement any efficiency projects to improve
financial or cross-functional job functions.
- Supports other requests as assigned.
- Participate in finance team meetings and other regular company
meetings as requested by Finance management
- Lead meetings or projects as requested by Finance
- -Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Revenue Recognition principles and an
understanding of basic accounting rules and concepts.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience with SAP S4, Smartsheets and Keyed-In
- Excellent customer service, presentation, team interation -and
communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise
- Strong analytical and organization capabilities
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to learn via OJT
versus formal training.
- Prior experience in forecasting, budgeting and variance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Good understanding of program management and biologics drug
development market/business preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and two (2) years' experience; OR
- Associate's Degree and four (4) years' experience; OR
- High School or GED with six (6) years related finance
- Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or closely
related degree.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. - All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. -If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please e-mail or call
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, College Station , Financial Project Analyst, Professions , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...