Transportation Management Coordinator
Company: US Army
Posted on: June 20, 2022
US Army - Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and
become a certified Transportation management coordinator
responsible for scheduling and selecting the modes of
transportation for personnel and equipment. They organize, plan and
oversee the movement of those vehicles, personnel and cargo. This
is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary.
Position is entry level.JOB DUTIES
- Mark, label cargo and freight shipments in accordance with
- Document and inventory freight, cargo and materiel shipments of
- Perform system administrator duties such as installing software
and uploading data to computer systems
- Prepare equipment, cargo and personnel for travel to airports,
seaports and railways
- Request and coordinate transportationPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 6 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
test.This job is a civilian position and does not require military
service (including commission and enlistment)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Transportation Management Coordinator, Professions , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!