QC Microbiology Analyst I
Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Overview Summary: The Microbiology Analyst I will be responsible
for assisting the QC microbiological aspects of cGMP compliance and
testing at the FujiFilm Biotechnologies Diosynth Texas (FDBT)
Quality Control Laboratory. - External US Essential Functions:
- Collect environmental monitoring (Total Air, Viable Air and
Viable Surface) in a cleanroom/controlled environment
- Collect Utility Monitoring Samples (RODI/WFI) routinely and for
qualification of systems.
- Sample Compressed Gas/Process Gas system
- Autoclave materials and components for use in the QC
- Routine QC laboratory cleaning
- Management of inventory items for the laboratory
- Ensure the lab is maintained (organized, clean, & properly
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to analyze raw data, assess assay and system
- Ability to follow safety procedures outlined in the Chemical
- Utilize SDS sheets to properly assess chemical hazards, spill
response procedures, and PPE requirements if indicated.
- Good attention to detail and ability to utilize problem
solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills. -Working Conditions
& Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. - While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Ability to sit for long periods to work on a computer.
- Potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals, gases, fumes,
odors, mists, and dusts, and other hazardous materials.
- Ability to lift/pull/push 50 lbs on occasion and 15 lbs
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including safety
glasses, lab coat, and gloves.
- Attendance is mandatory.Preferred Qualifications: -
- Bachelor of Science or Associate of Science degree preferably
in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field OR at least
one (1) year of experience in a science related laboratory or
field. -Minimum Qualifications: -
- High School Diploma or GEDWe are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or
call 979-431-3528. -
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , QC Microbiology Analyst I, Professions , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!