QC Cell Biology Analyst I
Company: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Cell Biology Analyst I, under general direction, will be
responsible for performing routine and non-routine quantitative and
qualitative analysis of samples submitted to the Quality Control
(QC) Laboratory. External US Essential Functions:
- Assist with quality control analytical testing of samples
provided to the QC laboratory.
- Assist with executing test qualification and validation of QC
- Writes and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
other related Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)/Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP) documentation
- Manages test samples, reagents and reference standards
- Provides QC support for the Sample receipt for
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Skills & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of ELISA based methods, cell based assays and
qualification of critical reagent methodologies.
- Ability to follow safety procedures outlined in the Chemical
- Utilize SDS sheets to properly assess chemical hazards, spill
response procedures, and PPE requirements if indicated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills. Working
Conditions & Physical Requirements:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Ability to sit for long periods to work on a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs regularly and up to 30 lbs on
- Potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals, gases, fumes,
odors, mists, and dusts, and other hazardous materials.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including safety
glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including
laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes required
in most areas associated with this position.
- Attendance is mandatory. Minimum Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Biology or science related field;
- AAS in biology or science related field and 2 years of
experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- Analytical laboratory experience in a GLP/GxP or a comparable
federally regulated environment. We are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please email or call .#LI-SB2
Keywords: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station , QC Cell Biology Analyst I, Professions , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!