Audio Video Installer
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Audio Video Installer
Do you enjoy building things, solving complex problems, and working
with cutting edge technology? Do you take pride in a job well done
and wowing customers with service? If you answered 'yes' to these
questions then a career with Avinext could be waiting for you.
Located in College Station, Texas, Avinext is leading provider of
Networking and Audio-Visual systems with over 30 years of
successful business. We are looking to expand our team with
individuals who align with our core values of Always strive for
excellence, Be committed, and Customer first (the ABC's). These
values reflect who we are as individuals and we use them to guide
us in our relationships with customers, vendors, and team members.
If you align with these values and love wowing customers with
service, then we invite you to apply to join our team! No
experience is necessary; just a positive attitude and strong work
Primary Job Requirements:
- Install audio/video equipment per plans and
- Pull, terminate, solder, and test cables per plans and
- Use hand tools and power tools to install, rack, mount, and
hang equipment safely
- Read and interpret technical documents
- Work as part of a team towards common goals and
- Lift, carry, and move product, equipment, and tools to and from
job site daily
- Clean job site daily
- Track activities and expenses daily
- Follow OSHA safety regulations as well as company and customer
High school diploma or equivalent and a clean driving record.
Knowledge of basic construction principals and techniques is
We offer competitive pay and benefits that include medical, dental,
and 401k. Work hours are generally 8am -5pm, Monday through Friday
with occasional nights and weekend work. Some out-of-town travel
Training and Advancement Opportunities:
Avinext is committed to training and education for all employees.
We participate in numerous industry associations and help employees
pursue professional certifications to advance their careers.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands
- Frequent lifting of heavy objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also
- Must be able to read color diagrams, wires, and
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders and work from lifts
- Must be able to work in dusty and unconditioned
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Frequent use of test equipment and power tools.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You
may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other
instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon
your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time.
The job description is not a contract for employment, and either
you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any
reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written
Avinext is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment decisions
are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual
qualifications. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, parental status,
military service, status as an individual with a disability or
other non-merit factors.
Keywords: Avinext, College Station , Audio Video Installer, Professions , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!