PRN SLP, OTR/PT
Company: Accel at College Station
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 13, 2023
*HealthMark Rehabilitation *is an _inhouse _therapy company,
serving the Skilled Nursing Facility patients and residents of
*HMG* facilities. We're currently seeking a *PRN Speech Language
Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, and Physical Therapist *to
treat residents and short-term patients at our *Accel at College
Station *facility in *College Station, Texas.** *Must be vaccinated
against Covid-19 or provide exemption waiver\***Responsibilities:**
Provides therapy services in accordance with physician's orders and
accepted professional practices.
* Registered therapists, develop an overall therapy plan of care to
include: treatment and medical diagnosis warranting skilled
intervention, planned duration and frequency to be provided, short
and long term goals functional and measurable that support the
discharge plan; per standards of practice, and established
* Therapists of all disciplines perform skilled treatments
according to established plan of care.
* Documents observations, patient's response to skilled
interventions/treatment programs, degree of progress and notable
changes in patient's condition within specific timeframes.
* Completes all documentation required timely and in accordance
with state and federal regulations and policies/guidelines.
* Completes all billing required on the date of the provided
skilled services, and in accordance with all state and federal
* Assist with maintaining both the rehab gym equipment and
treatment area in a safe manner, using good infection prevention
methods. *Requirements:** Must hold Texas license/certification for
appropriate discipline: SLP/OT/PT.
* Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Organizational and analytical skills required.
* Ability to function effectively in multi-faceted systems and to
interact effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
* Demonstrates the skill set of time management and
* Demonstrated ability to utilize independent and effective
clinical judgment, problem-solving and decision making skills.
* Meet physical requirements to deliver responsibilities.
* Experience in a geriatric rehabilitation setting preferred.
* Successful completion of hiring process / background check. *If
you're looking for an opportunity* to work in a beautiful facility
with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment and on a large
interdisciplinary team, reach out to learn more about this
position. _Company Mission Statement:__To deliver premier
healthcare services, through dedicated and compassionate employees,
accommodating the individualized care needs of our patients._ Job
Types: Part-time, PRN Schedule:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekends as needed
* Long term care Ability to commute/relocate:
* College Station, TX 77845: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required) License/Certification:
* SLP/OTR/PT license in Texas (Required) Work Location: In person
Keywords: Accel at College Station, College Station , PRN SLP, OTR/PT, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!