Electronic Banking Specialist II
Company: The Adam Corporation Group
Location: College Station
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Electronic Banking Specialist II
Location: College Station, TX or Midland, TX or Tampa, FL (only 1
The Electronic Banking Specialist II will support a variety of
Electronic Banking products. This may include administrative and
operational support to the Retail and Treasury Management divisions
of the Bank as well as client support.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established
policies and procedures.
- Fast paced, collaborative work environment, as many tasks are
completed in dual control format.
- Process Electronic Banking daily task accurately, timely and
per departmental policy and procedures.
- Processes may include but not limited to: ACH non-post, ACH
processing, Debit Card, Wires, Synapsys support requests, ACH
Yellowhammer, Mobile Deposit, Online Banking setup and
- Provide friendly, professional telephone support to and
instructs clients how to navigate the system and complete
- Performs research in response to customer inquiries regarding
Electronic Banking products.
- Reviews system reports and performs daily reconciliations for
Electronic Banking products ensuring that outstanding items are
resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide friendly, professional customer service support to the
Banking Centers and Clients regarding Electronic Banking products
- Other tasks related to electronic banking service as requested
by the Electronic Banking Supervisor or Management. EDUCATION &
- High school education or equivalent with vocational training in
business and office operations.
- Experience in related field or equivalent to 3 - 5 years.
- Wire or ACH experience preferred. QUALIFICATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, COMPETENCIES, & SKILLS
- Ability to operate a personal computer and have a thorough
understanding of bank technology requirements.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional, financial,
and legal documents.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner.
- Organizational skills and ability to balance several ongoing
- Ability to collect and analyze data in order to define and
- Ability to interpret technical instructions and deal with an
assortment of variables.
- Professional oral and written communications skills for
communicating and building relationships with contacts.
- AAP or NACHA Certification preferred
- Valid state issued driver's license is required.
- Must be insurable in the state of Florida or Texas. PHYSICAL &
- Regularly required to use hands and arms to finger, handle,
feel, or reach as well as walk, stand, hear, talk, read, write, and
carry up to 10 lbs.
- Position requires sitting at a desk for extended periods of
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for
accurately performing tasks, working in a stressful and fast-paced
environment, and handling frequent interruptions.
- Willingness to adapt to frequently changing environment is
- Must on occasion deal with emotional, hostile, or antagonistic
behavior from customers and be able to respond calmly and
Keywords: The Adam Corporation Group, College Station , Electronic Banking Specialist II, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...