Supervisor, Human Resources
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Location: College Station
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The work we do at FDB has never been more important-and we are
looking for talented candidates to join us. We are growing our
locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for
passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real
difference in people's lives. Join FDB and help create the next
vaccine, cure, or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most
innovative biopharma companies across the globe. We are proud to
cultivate a culture that will fuel your passion, energy and drive -
what FDB call Genki. -
College Station, Texas may be a small, university town, but the
lively cultural scene and local amenities make it a great place for
families as well as those who want the ease of small-town life and
the convenience of living close to the vibrant pulse of big cities.
Eighty-seven percent of Texas' population lives within a 180-mile
radius, so we are in the center of it all in Texas. And our site is
nestled in the hub of innovation, representing a source of pride
for the area.The Supervisor, Human Resources assists in the
implementation of services and programs including development of
policies, recruiting and retention, metrics, employee engagement
programs, immigration processing, compliance, and other Human
Resources programs. - They assist and advise company managers about
Human Resources policies.Reports to - - - - - - - - Director, Human
ResourcesWork Location - - - - -College Station, TX -Primary
- Help to build effective relationships with business leaders,
internal support teams, and other key stakeholders to enable
effective implementation of HR plans and programs, while ensuring
policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to
identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and guidance regarding Human
Resources policies, procedures, federal, state and local employment
- Ensure employee assistance services and counseling services are
available to all employees.
- Take the initiative to stay current with company and government
requirements for hiring, training, compensation, disciplinary
- Assist in coaching employees and managers to uphold the
company's priorities and core values.
- All other duties as assigned.Operations
- Coaching, counseling, and guidance regarding complex employment
- Assist in monitoring and auditing compliance with Human
Resources policies and/or regulations and ensure proper
documentation and reporting occurs.
- Participate in resolving employee conflicts and complete
investigations as required. Provide investigation summary report
and develop recommendations for future actions, if any. Work with
management to administer employee discipline or corrective action
- Develop, implement, and monitor policy development and
- Participate in employee relations concerns and issues.
- Implement, review, and guide compensation and benefits
- Maintain performance management and improvement systems.
- Assist and gather appropriate documents in preparation for
audits, as needed.
- Partner with Safety Manager to ensure employee safety, in
addition to the welfare, wellness and health of employees.
- Support FDB in obtaining appropriate L-visas for employees on
secondment and/or permanently assigned to FDBT as well as ensuring
employees on H or F visas remain compliant.
- Ensure payroll is processed correctly while meeting strict
deadlines; work with third party timekeeping vendor to ensure
system is in compliance with FDB policies/practices.
- Help develop and implement leadership training programs for
current and new management staff.Recruiting & Retention
- Facilitate the development of staffing structure, position
descriptions, organizational charts.
- Recommend and implement creative approaches to recruiting and
- Ensure background checks, drug screens, and any other
pre-employment requirements are conducted timely and in accordance
company policy and any applicable federal, state, or local
- Confirm that I-9's and other required documents are completed
and properly filed.
- Participate in career fairs, networking, etc. to increase the
candidate pool of qualified candidates.
- Make presentations at College Career Fairs and other venues to
promote FDB's recruiting initiatives.
- Initiate the recruiting and staffing for all positions and
ensure headcount stays within the approved budget.
- Develop and implement a robust employee onboarding
- Coordinate employee engagement committee ensuring that employee
events are planned and executed.
- Manage charitable giving, community events and ensure
appropriate company participation. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources or related
business field and 7+ years of related experience; or
- Associates Degree and 9+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a lead or supervisor role
- PHR, SPHR Certification preferred.
- strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient with standard office equipment and software (e.g.,
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other HR specific software
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to handle confidential information and employee
relations issues; must have an excellent sense of discretion and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically to align HR strategy with
business goals and provide support on special projects.
- Must read, write, and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
- Customer service orientation.
- Role model for company core values of trust, delighting our
customers, Gemba, and Genki. -Physical Requirements:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping, and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.Join us! - FDB is advancing tomorrow's
medicine, impassioning employees to chase the impossible and
continually expand their potential. - We are a company of
emboldened goal seekers - driven by an innate desire to better
ourselves, our families, our workplace, our company, our community
and the world at large.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer.--- All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or
call 979-431-3500.To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails
to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes
submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at
FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will
be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search
firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this
requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the
event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, College Station , Supervisor, Human Resources, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...