Company: Cardinal Group Companies
Location: College Station
Posted on: January 28, 2023
POSITION: Lease-Up Specialist (Full-Time, Non-Exempt)
COMPENSATION: Biweekly, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
A Lease-Up Specialist has a passion for sales and thrives on
crafting an exceptional customer experience for new developments
from pre-delivery to stabilization. You love interacting with all
types of people and have a passion for creating unique experiences.
This is accomplished by effectively directing and coordinating the
community's overall sales process from the first point of contact
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to):
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented
attitude about the company with team members, residents, clients,
and the public.
- Be an ambassador for customer service by consistently going
above and beyond to ensure that Cardinal customers are
* Utilize the Cardinal Way of Leasing by:
- Warmly greeting prospective clients
- Answering incoming leasing calls
- Determining needs and preferences
- Professionally presenting the community and apartment
- Utilizing feature/benefit selling
- Closing the sale
- Following up
- Using "Gotta Says"
- Earn and maintain a Cardinal Way of Leasing certification by
utilizing the CWoL resources available to all team members and
passing both in house and third-party shops in congruence with the
Cardinal Training Department scoring standards.
- Complete all lease applications and lease file paperwork.
- Maintain accurate lease file documentation in accordance with
company policy; participate in lease file audits as assigned by the
- Be an expert on current market conditions and trends, by
shopping competition and attending Cardinal trainings.
- Maintain cleanliness of the tour path to ensure for a positive
first impression of the community.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with team
members, residents, prospective residents, and vendors.
- Creation and execution the community's Monthly Marketing Plan
- Assist with various additional community projects as assigned
by the Community Manager.
- Participate in Cardinal U training as required.
- Direct the day-to-day activities to ensure the achievement of
pre-lease and physical occupancy benchmarks set forth by the
- Four (4) years' experience in property management. Must have a
strong working knowledge of leasing, marketing, construction, and
- Working knowledge of property management software; Yardi is
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and the
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written
and oral direction. Positive, innovative approach to problem
- Present ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and
organized manner; negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order
to reach the goals/objectives of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as a project leader and team
member. Ability to relate well with others even while working at a
distance or remotely.
- Ability to work in an efficient manner with a high level of
accuracy, attention to detail, and follow through.
- Excellent time management and general organization skills.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Strong client relations skills and previous supervisory
experience is required.
- Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal's Core
Values every day.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Incumbents work both inside and outside of
apartment buildings and in all areas of the property including
amenities and have frequent exposure to outside elements where
temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
Team Member is regularly required to use hands to finger, type,
handle, or feel and talk or hear. The Team Member is regularly
required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and climb,
stoop, or squat. Incumbents must be able to physically access all
exterior and interior parts of the property and amenities and must
be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions
including, but not limited to rain, snow, heat, hail, wind and
sleet.The Team Member must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or
maneuver office products and supplies of up to twenty (20) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. Routine local travel may be
required to assist properties as needed, attend training classes,
business meetings, or other situations necessary for the
accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow any other instructions, and perform any other related
duties, as assigned by their Team Leader.
Keywords: Cardinal Group Companies, College Station , Lease-Up Specialist, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!