Oil and Petroleum Supply Laborer (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: January 23, 2023
US Army - Oil and Petroleum Supply Laborer- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Petroleum supply specialists responsible for
supervising and managing the reception, storage and shipping of
bulk or packaged petroleum-based products. This is not a civilian
contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Receive and stock bulk and package products
- Issue and dispense bulk fuels and water from storage and
distribution facilities to using units
- Select and submit samples to laboratory for testing
- Perform petroleum and water accounting duties
- Operate equipment used with petroleum and water distribution
system and multiproduct pipeline systemPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 11 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Oil and Petroleum Supply Laborer (Enlistment Required), Other , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!