Company: La Quinta by Wyndham - College Station South
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham - College Station South is an
89 room select service hotel featuring the new Del Sol design is
managed by DePalma Hotels & Resorts. The property has been awarded
the 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for two years
in a row. We treat guests to a new era of travel with everything
from a spacious lobby to an experience that puts guests' needs
front and center.
We are conveniently located near both Baylor Scott & White Hospital
and the College Station Medical Center. The hotel has easy access
to Highway 6 and is only 10 minutes away from Texas A&M
University. In addition, we are in close proximity to many area
businesses, attractions and dining options including:
* Texas A&M University
* Kyle Field
* George H.W. Bush Presidential Library
* Museum of the American GI
* TEEX Firefighter Training School
* Texas A&M Forest ServiceThe rooms and suites at the hotel
have appealing colors and wonderful design finishes. La Quinta Inn
& Suites - College Station South is giving guests an all-new
experience with modern amenities and a fresh new look.
We are now hiring for dedicated and passionate Room Attendants to
join our exceptional team at a *competitive pay rate
($10.50-12.50/HR DOE) including benefits (PTO, Vacation, Holiday
and Health Insurance)* for Full-Time associates.
The Room Attendant's responsibilities include but are not limited
to maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing
attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests. The Room
Attendant position performs routine duties in cleaning and
servicing the guest rooms and promotes a positive image of the
property to guests and must be pleasant, honest and friendly as
well as be able to address any guest requests and/or problems for
* Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
* Makes the bed and dusts the room and furniture.
* Replenishes guestrooms and bath supplies.
* Cleans the bathroom and closet areas.
* Vacuums and racks the carpet.
* Checks and secures the rooms.
* Replenishes amenities according to the operational standards of
* Delivers and retrieves items on loan to guests, such as iron and
* Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
* Performs rotation of cleaning duties, such as steam clean
carpets, spring cleaning, deep cleaning etc.) as required
* Cleans guest bathrooms, bedrooms, and floor corridor areas.
* Responsible for replenishment of guest amenities that are
* Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the work
* Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
* Attends to guest calls, guest requests and guest complaints in
the area assigned.
* Obtains proper authorization procedures to enter guestrooms for
cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
* Responsible for following the standard operating procedures of
the Housekeeping Department.
* Responsible for achieving and exceeding the Hotel guest
satisfaction scores in cleanliness.
* Complies with attendance rules and is available to work on a
* Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
a related field preferred.
* Physical Mobility and stamina required.
* Ability to follow instructions
* Professional attitude is required
* Ability to work independently.
Interested candidates may submit a resume online or come in and
fill out an application in person Monday through Friday from 10am
to 5pm at:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham - College Station South
1838 Graham Road
College Station, TX 77845
*About DePalma Hotels & Resorts*
DePalma Hotels & Resorts specializes in hotel operations,
turnarounds and new hotel development for independent hotel owners,
portfolio investment groups and national financial institutions
from limited service to extended stay to full service convention
hotels and resorts. We have demonstrated lasting success as a
national hotel management company for over 30 years through unique
strategies developed and refined by an exceptional industry leading
team of talented hospitality professionals. In fact, we are one of
the longest serving management companies in Texas and the United
States. You simply can't find that type of hotel management
expertise anywhere else.
*Hospitality is our passion!*
Hospitality management is much more than just a job to us. It is a
passion and a calling for those who want to create positive
experiences and memories for others. It is about being the one that
will go that extra mile that turns a good experience into a great
experience. Of course, you never do this alone and you will have
the opportunity to work with a great team in an inspirational and
fun working environment. There are very few careers more rewarding
than one that allows you to make everyone who walks through your
doors feel valued and appreciated.
*Join our Team!*
If you are passionate about hospitality and looking for a rewarding
long-term career with unlimited potential for personal and
professional development, then look no further and apply to one of
our open positions.
For more information about DePalma Hotels & Resorts, please visit
our website at www.depalmahotels.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.50 - $12.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
* Cleaning: 1 year (Required)
* Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: La Quinta by Wyndham - College Station South, College Station , Hotel Housekeeping, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!