Graduate Engineer / Engineer In Training (EIT)
Company: Maldonado-Burkett, LLP
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Maldonado-Burkett is a fast-growing Engineering firm and has an
immediate opening for an EIT or Graduate Engineer position for our
dynamic, positive, and high-energy work environment. We recognize
people as our most valuable asset. Each member of our firm is a
team player and adds to our culture of integrity. Proactive,
self-motivated individuals will find a good fit here.
The Traffic EIT is responsible for assisting with ongoing design,
construction and maintenance contracts focusing on Intelligent
Transportation Systems (ITS), traffic signal, or other related
traffic and transportation engineering. This position could work
out of the following Texas offices - Austin, Corpus Christi, Bryan,
DallasEssential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting in developing plans, specifications, and estimates
for transportation infrastructure projects; technical
documentation, and progress reporting.
- Oversee design and delivery of transit, highway, and arterial
transportation design or consulting duties.
- Support marketing and business development activities for ITS,
ATMS, and Tolling projects.
- Review field conditions relevant to the constructability of
design elements. --- Oversee traffic design, ITS design, and
lighting analysis and design.
- Determine traffic conditions and levels of service to make
recommendations for improvements.
- Engineer the design of infrastructure traffic improvements to
coordinate improvements that would increase vehicle flow.
- Investigate potential solutions utilizing prior experience,
literature review, and product research.
- Develop traffic signal timing and signal optimization.
- Utilizing prior experience, literature review, and product
research to investigate alternate component technologies or
supplies for reduced cost or improved quality and reliability and
Education and Experience: Minimum requirements
- BSSE - Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- BSCE - Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering
- No Experience Necessary
- Engineering in Training (EIT) in the state of Texas (or
planning on pursuing)
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in
a timely manner with accurate results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Traffic Signal Timing
- Knowledge of ITS subsystems and devices
- Knowledge of current desktop technologies and communications
software including Windows, serial communications, and TCP/IP
- Knowledge in PASSER 5, VISSIM, and CORSIM preferred
- Working Knowledge of CAD - MicroStation
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerPI195186750
Keywords: Maldonado-Burkett, LLP, College Station , Graduate Engineer / Engineer In Training (EIT), Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!