Electrical Assembler - Skilled
Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
PRIMARY DUTIES ABD RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Request parts and supplies from the electrical parts storage for
* Interact with other departments and customers for problem-solving
with the assembly process.
* Identify cables and wires (i.e. molded cables, raw cables,
connectors, parts, and how they are assembled).
* Solder and assemble cables when needed.
* Perform advanced troubleshooting duties.
* Test many different types of units for completion.
* Ensure all work performed is in a quality-minded, tidy and
* Adhere to all Company policies.
* Follow all quality, health, safety, and environmental
* Attend work per schedule.
* Possess all tools required for the position.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred)
* Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills (required)
* Minimum of 2-4 years of experience (preferably in
* Electrical control 24 Voltage experience (required)
* Previous work experience or education in electrical/mechanic
* Experience using hand tools required
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work with limited supervision
* Must possess good communication skills
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, College Station , Electrical Assembler - Skilled, Other , Anderson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!