Supervisor, Human Resources
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Summary: - The Supervisor, Human Resources assists in the
implementation of services and programs including development of
policies, recruiting and retention, metrics, employee engagement
programs, immigration processing, compliance, and other Human
Resources programs. - Assists and advises company managers about
Human Resources policies.
- Helps to build effective relationships with business leaders,
internal support teams, and other key stakeholders to enable
effective implementation of HR plans and programs, while insuring
policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Assess employee engagement and retention, and actively work to
identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Coaching, counseling and guidance regarding Human Resources
policies, procedures, federal, state and local employment
- Ensure employee assistance services and counseling services are
available to all employees;
- Must take the initiative to stay current with company and
government requirements for hiring, training, compensation,
disciplinary actions, etc.
- Assist in coaching employees and managers to uphold the
company's priorities and core values.
- All other duties as assigned.Operations
- Coaching, counseling and guidance regarding complex employment
- Assist in monitoring and auditing compliance with Human
Resources policies and/or regulations and ensure proper
documentation and reporting occurs;
- Participate in resolving employee conflicts and complete
investigations as required. Provide investigation summary report
and develop recommendations for future actions, if any. - Work with
management to administer employee discipline or corrective action
- Develop, implement and monitor policy development and
- Participate in employee relations concerns and issues;
- Implement, review and guide compensation and benefits
- Maintain performance management and improvement systems;
- Assist and gather appropriate documents in preparation for
audits, as needed.
- Partner with Safety Manager to ensure employee safety, in
addition to the welfare, wellness and health of employees;
- Support FDB in obtaining appropriate L-visas for employees on
secondment and/or permanently assigned to FDBT as well as ensuring
employees on H or F visas remain compliant;
- Ensure payroll is processed correctly while meeting strict
deadlines; work with third party timekeeping vendor to ensure
system is in compliance with FDB policies/practices.
- Help develop and implement leadership training programs for
current and new management staff.Recruiting & Retention
- Facilitate the development of staffing structure, position
descriptions, organizational charts;
- Recommend and implement creative approaches to recruiting and
- Ensure background checks, drug screens, and any other
pre-employment requirements are conducted timely and in accordance
company policy and any applicable federal, state or local
- Confirm that I-9's and other required documents are completed
and properly filed;
- Participate in career fairs, networking, etc. to increase the
candidate pool of qualified candidates;
- Make presentations at College Career Fairs and other venues to
promote FDB's recruiting initiatives;
- Initiate the recruiting and staffing for all positions and
ensure headcount stays within the approved budget;
- Develop and implement a robust employee onboarding
- Coordinate employee engagement committee ensuring that employee
events are planned and executed;
- Manage charitable giving, community events and ensure
appropriate company participation.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient with standard office equipment and software
(e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other HR specific
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to handle confidential information and employee
relations issues; must have an excellent sense of discretion and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically to align HR strategy with
business goals and provide support on special projects.
- Must read, write and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
- Customer service orientation.Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Human Resources or related
business field with (7) seven years of related experience; or
- Associates Degree with (9) nine years of related experience;
- 2 years' experience in a lead or supervisor role.Preferred
- PHR, SPHR CertificationWe are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. - All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, color, national
origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion,
disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. -If an
accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail
or call 979-431-3500.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, College Station , Supervisor, Human Resources, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!