Company: Ellab - Validation & Monitoring Solutions
Location: College Station
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job BriefThe Quality Associate/Safety Specialist has a variety
of responsibilities that range from safety associated tasks to the
quality aspect of documentation.The position will primarily work
during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through
Friday, but may require off-hours and weekend work, and travel.The
goal of this position is to manage Ellab's safety program by
ensuring the conditions for a safe and accident-free workplace.
This position will also aid in quality functions ensuring accuracy
and integrity of quality records and documents required to maintain
our ISO 9001 Certification.Responsibilities
- Create and edit Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in maintaining number system for
Deviations/CAPA/Document & SOPs.
- Maintain and understand current cGMP documentation
- Execute document and report reviews and assist in maintaining
- Support the Director of Quality and QMS system as
- Maintain and update the safety program, perform safety
inspections, and ensure compliance with OSHA safety standards
- Administer the company's business insurance
- Process Certificate of Insurance (COI) requests from clients
and sales team
- Administer Company safety statistics and update OSHA logs.
- Execute safety incident investigations
- Maintain and update 3rd party safety auditing sites
(ISNetworld, Avetta, Highwire, etc.)
- Review and audit program to verify Emergency Management
adequacy (Disaster Recovery Scenario testing).
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned in
relation to Safety and QualityRequirements
- 1-2 Years in a Quality role with knowledge of ISO and/or FDA
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations is a must.
- Certifications such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP), or
related safety and health certifications (OSHA) are highly
- Knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and industry
- Meticulously detail oriented. Computer literacy, including
proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Keywords: Ellab - Validation & Monitoring Solutions, College Station , QHSE Associate, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!