Security System Administrator
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Overview Summary: - Our engineering team in College Station,
Texas is expanding, and we are looking for a Security System
Administrator to be responsible for supporting, monitoring, and
enhancing our security operations. The Security System
Administrator will provide day-to-day security support operations
to ensure electronic security systems, documentation, and
procedures are followed and worked as expected. - External US
- Ensure multiple security systems are well-maintained by
performing routine inspections, verifications, and reporting
- Initiate and track to completion of resulting corrective
- Support the implementation of security and emergency plan for
- Coordinating and overseeing the maintenance, organization, and
control of security documents and files, including activities such
as filing, assembling files, document retrieval, copying, and
- Oversee and maintain the repair of security equipment devices
and components. (i.e., security devices on doors, card readers,
- Manage the access levels, grant access, remove access, reports,
and basic configuration on the access control systems.
- Incorporate security awareness and response procedures into
employee training programs.
- Keep instruction detections systems in buildings and sensitive
- Keep vehicles -away from critical areas. Deny access to
suspicious -vehicles. -
- Manage and limit access to contractors, vendors, and temporary
- Install, maintain, and regularly -test security and emergency
communications systems to ensure functionality (i.e., Two-Way
- Encourage employees to report any suspicious -activities.
- Monitor surveillance systems for functionality -and
- Train and monitor security staff (i.e., security guards)
- Incident responses prepare procedures and resources to manage
and communicate during security incidents.Required Skills &
- Demonstrated interpersonal, technical aptitude, and
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and escalate those to
the respective manager.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities and
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word,
Visio, and SharePoint, and other most common applications for
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements to vendors and
- Support and supervise activities outside normal business hours
as needed, during nighttime and weekends
- Must be energetic, positive, detail-oriented, and
self-motivatedWorking Conditions & Physical Requirements:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping,
climbing, and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Be exposed to noisy environments.
- Travel time up to 10%.
- Support company activities 24/7.
- Attendance is mandatoryMinimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma and at least 2 years work experience.
- Current knowledge in security systems, operation, and
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong experience with security systems.
- Experience with Milestone CCTV System and Lenel Access
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, College Station , Security System Administrator, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!