Company: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler under the supervision of the
Facilities Support Supervisor is responsible for the planning,
scheduling and performance of the maintenance program including the
oversight of the Computerized Calibration & Maintenance Management
System (CCMS/CMMS) in support of multiple manufacturing facilities
such as the National Center for Therapeutic Manufacturing (NCTM),
the Texas Biological Facility (TBF) and the Flexible Biological
Facility (FBF) on behalf of Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnology Texas
(FDBT). Primary responsibilities include managing the daily
maintenance operations such as screening of incoming work orders,
identification of job requirements, procurement of equipment and
specialized tools, scheduling of maintenance staff, parts inventory
control and monitoring of maintenance tasks performance. This
position will interact with other maintenance and technical trades,
such as manufacturing operators, engineers, calibrations
technicians, validation, quality and external suppliers in order to
provide a high level of excellence over the maintenance operational
activities of FDBT. External US Essential Functions:
- Responsible of taking a leadership role in the day to day
activities of the Maintenance Operations (Planning, Scheduling,
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling and performance of the
- Responsible for the oversight of BlueMountain Regulatory Asset
Manager (CCMS/CMMS) across multiple facilities.
- Responsible to conduct field walk downs to identify and
document job requirements.
- Responsible to make available permits and safety procedures
required for the job execution.
- Procurement of equipment and specialized tools required to
perform the work.
- Responsible to evaluate the need for replacement parts required
to perform the work.
- Estimate required hours on work order tasks, total work order
duration and skills required to perform the task.
- Responsible to work in conjunction with maintenance supervisors
the schedule of staff for the execution of maintenance
- Responsible to maintain equipment bill of materials to cover
planned maintenance activities.
- Communicate with technical trades regarding ideas and
procedures that would make future jobs more efficient.
- Meet with internal customers in order to plan and schedule
calibration and maintenance activities for their instrumentation
and equipment across multiple facilities.
- Maintain work load balance across the Metrology and Maintenance
Departments and monitors department labor utilization.
- Support other team members and system users on issues
pertaining to the CCMS/CMMS system.
- Work directly with Manufacturing, Validation, Quality
Assurance, Metrology, Maintenance, Facilities, and Quality Control
in order to support their individual department needs.
- Responsible for developing, writing, editing and/or reviewing
SOPs for the maintenance operations.
- Monitor departmental KPIs in order ensure a high level of
- Be able to handle multiple priorities quickly and efficiently,
and delegate tasks to appropriate trades and skill levels.
- Demonstrate continuous personal pursuit to increasing job
knowledge, proficiency in technical understanding, and problem
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer oriented
- All other duties as may be assigned.Required Skills &
- Knowledge of a wide variety of typical maintenance tasks,
including PM, spare parts, work order lifecycle and troubleshooting
systemic problems. General principles of engineering, operations
and the tools and equipment required to perform many of the daily
- Strong knowledge of Computerized Calibration & Maintenance
Management Systems (CCMS/CMMS), preferably BlueMountain RAM.
- Strong leadership skills, written and verbal communications
skills, be self-motivated and possess interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with little
supervision when needed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience
applying these skills to resolve technical problems.---
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources in an
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet
- Well organized and detail oriented with ability to handle
multiple activities simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, state of the art, alternately
research and customized manufacturing facility.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Knowledge of cGMP and cGDP requirements and procedures.
- This role will require a high level of personal organizational
skills, experience and drive. Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate portable tools, as well as a computer keyboard, telephone,
calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Have a normal range of vision.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Climb ladders and stairs of various heights.
- Be exposed to wet or humid conditions.
- This position may include On-Call response for Facility
- Be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- Be exposed to noisy environments.
- Attendance is mandatory Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 3
years of overall experience on which at least 2 year must be in a
cGMP or other FDA regulated operation; OR
- Associate's degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 5
years of overall experience on which at least 3 year must be in a
cGMP or other FDA regulated operation; OR
- High School Diploma with some additional technical education or
training in a college or university with a minimum of 7 years of
overall experience on which at least 4 years must be in a cGMP or
other FDA regulated operation.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in a biotechnology facility is
- Experience in Start-Up & Commissioning of cGMP Facility.We are
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law.If an accommodation to the application process is needed,
please email or call .
Keywords: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station , Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!