Machine Operator I- Lumber Manufactory
Company: Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
- High school diploma/GED is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in manufacturing and/or
assembling is required.
- Working knowledge of basic math.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to recognize quality of material
- Demonstrates ability to perform LOTO
- Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and
- Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
- Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
- Ability to pay attention to surroundings
- Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and
notice equipment malfunctions
- Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to troubleshoot the machine or equipment in
- Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
- Ability to work under immediate supervision
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Safety conscious
- Team player and goal oriented
- Open to change and positive attitude
- Committed to plant and company goals
- Participates in Safety and CI programs
- Punctual and reliable
- Looks for ways to improve productivity and department
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Inc., College Station , Machine Operator I- Lumber Manufactory, Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!