Central Services Supervisor
Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Overview Summary: - The primary job responsibilities of this
position are to ensure clean room facilities, classified common
areas and manufacturing suites (clean rooms) are cleaned,
decontaminated, and disinfected according to established cGMP
requirements. - Responsible for administrative duties, reports,
record keeping, material and supplies management, coordination of
personnel work activities, troubleshooting, scheduling, and
employee performance. - Must be flexible to respond to changing
priorities and handle changing workflow, including working on
multiple projects at multiple sites and/or a flexible schedule as
directed by the Shift Operations Manager.Must be able to work
effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment and be
able to interact with internal departments to improve safety,
maintenance, efficiency, and productivity. - - -Adhere to and
develop/improve department SOPs, quality compliance GMPs, and other
established procedures. - - External US Essential Functions:
- Provide leadership and coordination to a team of up to eight
(8) Central Services Technicians (FDBT employees and/or
- Responsible for managing time and attendance tracking for
Central Services Technicians.
- Ensures training is accurate and kept updated. - -Complete
training records in a timely manner. - -
- Assigns duties and conducts employee performance reviews and
routine weekly feedback sessions.
- Responsible for working with the coordinator to ensure
resources are available and scheduled to cover all planned cleaning
activities for GMP and non-GMP spaces.
- Adjust to schedule changes, work overtime as necessary, and be
willing to support the others as needed. Be willing to adjust
workload to accommodate rush requests. - -
- Track EM hits and work with Technicians to determine possible
causes and preventative actions.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service. - -Immediately
address any customer inquiries and requests. - - Report any
customer issues immediately.
- Ensure technicians are receiving, consuming in SAP, and
stocking gowning and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Promotes and complies with all FDBT EH&S policies, OSHA,
and any other safety requirements, equipment procedures, and
chemical handling guidelines.
- Trains Technicians on appropriate safety standards and
protective personal equipment requirements.
- Ensure Technicians are wearing PPE while performing the job and
report any ongoing noncompliance to manager and EH&S.
- Supports and enforces company policies, practices and GMP
- Accurately review documentation per established procedures. -
- Review all data fields, supplies used, labels, and calculations
to ensure accuracy and completion per established procedures. -
- Report any ongoing errors to manager.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to understand and conduct
light maintenance on cleaning equipment and to comply with quality
procedures and change controls.
- Submits work requests for Clean Room equipment maintenance and
repairs when needed.
- Responsible for meeting with service vendors and
- Responsible for the continuous development and implementation
of process and equipment improvements and efficiencies. Report any
pain points escalated by Technicians to manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Required Skills &
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated experience in training others to perform and
maintain cGMP standards.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have flexible work hours, and be willing to work outside
of normal, scheduled hours, as necessary. Must be able to work
alternative shift hours and weekends as required to align with
manufacturing and quality activities.
- Excellent self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills,
excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proactive
in interfacing with colleagues in various roles and functions
throughout the site.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams and collaborate with
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal
- Must have a sound understanding of sanitation and workplace
housekeeping, especially in a cGMP environment.
- Must have demonstrated understanding of hazard awareness,
accident prevention, and safety compliance. -Working Conditions &
Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. - While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Must be able work weekends, off-shifts, and overtime as
- Attendance is mandatory.
- No make-up or jewelry can be worn when working in the clean
- Expected to be on feet standing or walking for up to 90% of
- Work on and around pressurized tanks, housings and equipment,
which are connected by piping and pumps and serviced by pressurized
steam, water, air and cleaning/sanitizing chemicals systems.
- Don gowning in the form of hospital scrubs, coveralls and
safety toe footwear with shoe covers multiple times per shift.
- Must handle and work with hazardous materials and chemicals per
- Utilize keyboard and mouse to interact with process automation
systems as well as email, word processing/spreadsheets and other
online computer systems.
- Manipulation of process equipment, connections and raw
materials may require bending and reaching as well as repetitive
twisting gripping hand motions.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work wearing a PAPR (air-purifying
- Associates Degree with six (6) years cleaning or janitorial
experience of which two (2) years must have been as a lead or
- High School Diploma with ten (10) years cleaning or janitorial
experience of which two (2) years must have been as a lead or
- Previous experience in a GLP or GMP environment. -We are an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
-If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please
e-mail or call 979-431-3500.#LI-SB2
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Central Services Supervisor, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!