Supply Chain Planner (MRP)
Company: FujiFilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for the planning and
execution of materials in support of FDBT GMP projects as per the
S&OP asset plan via the site ERP/ SAP system. The Supply Chain
Planner will convert the requirements ofthe Process Consumable List
after handoff of the required materials and catalog numbers from
Process Science. The Supply Chain Planner will create the Bill of
Materials, Material Masters and Project Recipes in SAP. In order to
create Work in Progress (WIP), The Supply Chain Planner will via
SAP, convert planned orders into process orders for material
picking in the GMP warehouses. The Planner is required to have the
right materials, released and available at the correct time to the
correct specification to support the Master Schedule. Materials
planning will be conducted via SAP following MRP planning
principles. The Supply Chain Planner will work with the Process
Development, Process Science, Manufacturing,Quality groups and
other areas of Supply Chain to ensure the identification of
materials meets the Compliance and Quality requirements for the
facilities. External USEssential Functions:
- Partner with operational areas to ensure materials are
controlled and meet requirements.
- Work effectively to gather any information for the set-up,
creation and maintenance of material numbers and recording of
required characteristics for those materials within Excel
- Communicate with management on delays and obstacles that may
affect daily functions by way of material shortage and exception
- Effectively execute required entries into SAP and troubleshoot
simple to moderate failure modes within SAP with regards to
Material Masters and Material Recipes.
- Delivery of defined metrics around material entries and
executed Bill of Materials.
- Forward plan material demands using planned orders supported by
a Bill of Materials via the site ERP / SAP system in accordance
with the production and asset plan.
- Work effectively with other team members and system users on
business system issues requiring SAP module integration.
- Work closely with the QC department to ensure raw materials and
consumables are released in SAP ready for materials to be picked by
the warehouse in support of production demands and dates.
- Work in collaboration with the FDBT Purchasing Team to ensure
material delivery dates are aligned with production demands.
- Issue SAP process orders to the GMP warehouse to allow picking
of materials and ensuring all materials are available on site and
released by the Quality function.
- Establishes and modifies operational methods and
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving
skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in
order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong in planning and Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for
discussing complex business processes.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets by using V-Lookups
- Experience with Material Master and Recipe creation within an
ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Working knowledge of MRP planning.
- Reporting status, issues and KPI's to senior Supply Chain
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
- Operated within a GMP Supply Chain function utilizing MRP
process with a minimum of 12 months experience. Working Conditions
& Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- NoneMinimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's plus 2 years work experience in ERP systems; OR
- Associate's degree plus 5 years work experience in ERP systems;
- High School/GED with 7 years of work experience in ERP systems.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business
Administration with IS, IT, or Computer Science coursework
- Experience with SAP and various data entry requirements.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation
- Six Sigma training.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please email ...@fujifilm.com or
Keywords: FujiFilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station , Supply Chain Planner (MRP), Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!