CMMS Calibration Coordinator
Company: Matica Biotechnology, Inc.
Location: College Station
Posted on: January 17, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONExecute the maintenance and calibration strategy
commensurate with the overall plan for the company. Ensure
alignment with customer needs and linkage with the overall
Validation, Quality and business strategies. Develop, Asset,
Maintenance and Calibration documentation to ensure compliance with
GMP standards, corporate policies, FDA, EMA and other regulatory
body regulations and guidelines. Hands-on contributor capable of
managing the coordination effort of all maintenance and calibration
activities within the facility utilizing outside vendors and
resources. Capable of understanding the maintenance and calibration
programs as well as requirements in the regulated industry.
Knowledge of current GXP asset management, maintenance and
calibration expectations a bonus.
- Assist or manage implementation of critical computerized
maintenance and calibration systems.
- Advanced understanding of asset management, facilities and
equipment maintenance and calibration systems.
- Develop and review Maintenance plans and reports.
- Responsible for the creation of asset files.
- Responsible for the creation of calibration files.
- Responsible for the planning, tracking and recording of asset
lifecycle (asset inception, planned maintenance, unplanned
maintenance, calibration, etc.).
- Coordinate vendor maintenance and calibration activities for
all applicable equipment/systems in facility.
- Represent department in Project Team meetings, interact with
project teams and cross-functional groups.
- Address and/or escalate maintenance and calibration problems or
trends to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate internal and regulatory
policies and procedures. This includes product documentation,
specifications, and all regulatory requirements.
- Communicate Calibration requirements, timelines, and resource
needs to management.
- Work closely with the project team members, including
Manufacturing, Engineering, Validation and Quality to meet
maintenance and calibration needs and requirements.
- Preferred: Minimum of A.A.S. degree in Computer Science or
equivalent experience in business setting
- Optimal: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or
- Computer software skills, organization, record keeping and
planning skills, budget preparation, training skills, multiple
projects, time management, facilitation skills
- Hands-on contributor capable of managing the coordination
effort of all maintenance and calibration activities within the
facility utilizing outside vendors and resources.
Keywords: Matica Biotechnology, Inc., College Station , CMMS Calibration Coordinator, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!