Human Resources Coordinator
Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview Summary: - As part of the Human Resources team, the
Human Resources Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for
supporting the staffing efforts of Fujifilm Diosynth
Biotechnologies Texas, LLC (FDBT) and building a strong workforce
that adds to the company's bottom line. This highly skilled HR
professional should possess knowledge of employment and labor law,
have a deep understanding of recruiting and possess strong
interpersonal and communication skills. The HR Specialist will be
expected to recruit potential candidates, screen them, and
recommend them for placement. The process of recruiting may involve
both internal and external sourcing methods, thereby requiring the
HR Recruiting Specialist to be adept at understanding where and how
to locate candidates. External US Essential Functions:
- Partner with the FDBT HR Team, recruiting firms, and hiring
managers to determine staffing needs.
- Review resumes to determine if minimum qualifications are met
prior to sending to hiring manager for review.
- Conduct in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Assist the Hiring Manager and interview teams develop
appropriate, job specific interview questions.
- May assist with performing reference and background
- Make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers and schedule
travel requirements for candidates, if applicable.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients
to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening
- Stay current on the company's organization structure, personnel
policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment
- Provide back-up support for new hire orientations.
- Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and
- May be required to conduct exit interviews. -
- Assist with 30/60/90 day "Stay-On" interviews.
- Other duties as may be assigned.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient with standard office equipment and software
(e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other HR specific
- Ability to cold call and network with potential candidates and
leaders of industry associations to solidify potential sourcing
- Must be able to sell candidates on the benefits of working for
FDBT and living in College Station.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must read, write and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
- Customer service orientation.
- Creative approach to recruiting. -Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Attendance is required. -Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources or related field and 3
years' of related Human Resources/Recruiting experience; or
- High School Diploma or GED, and 6 years' of relevant related
Human Resources/Recruiting exp - -We are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. -If an accommodation to
the application process is needed, please email FDBTHR@fujifilm.com
or call 979-431-3528. -
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Human Resources Coordinator, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!