Mechanical Assembler (Experienced)
Company: National Oilwell Varco
Posted on: January 5, 2022
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and
- Test assembled parts to ensure functionality.
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and
schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence.
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous
conditions during the assembly process.
- Assist Electricians in performing electrical assembly
- Ensure all work performed is in a quality minded, tidy &
- Prepare all surfaces and components as necessary to ensure no
damage occurs during assembly and testing.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Follow all quality, health, safety, and environmental
- Attend work per work schedule.
- Possess all tools required for the position within 90 days of
- Perform other duties as assigned. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience (preferably in
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Related work experience with hydraulic equipment maintenance
- Must be able to use shop tools and equipment
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess good communication skills
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco, College Station , Mechanical Assembler (Experienced), Other , Anderson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!