Field Property Claims Adjuster
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role
where you can see that you are making a difference in people s
lives? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for
As a member of the Field Property Claims Team, you will play a
vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using
your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of
homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team
environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss site to
conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge,
as our Field Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner s
products and services to help our customers through the claims
The Field Property Adjuster will be required to travel throughout
the College Station, TX area on a daily basis.
This position has the potential to offer a sign on bonus up to
- Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts
all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity
- Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little
- Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and
damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for
the covered damages.
- Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identify suspicious losses
- Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the
SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
This role might be for you if you have
- Have knowledge of coverages provided within various homeowner
- Capable of writing structural damage estimates of moderate to
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience and at
least 2 years of directly related experience. Ability to obtain
proper licensing as required
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and
confidently pursue tomorrow. That s why we provide an environment
focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you ll
discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim
to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work
by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG s
Insider Pro and Computerworld s 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers for
Women and one of America s Best Employers for New Graduates as well
as one of America s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, College Station , Field Property Claims Adjuster, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!