FT 2nd Assistant - Store #169
Company: United Fashions of Texas, LLC
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: The primary objective as a member of store
management is to provide our customers with quality team service,
clean and organized surroundings in accordance to the company
standards and instructions; sharing the responsibility and
accountability for sales performance, productivity of staff, loss
prevention, merchandising, safety and operating functions of the
store while in charge. Qualifications: A minimum of one (1) year
supervisory (as a key carrier) experience preferably in a
fashion-oriented specialty clothing retail setting. Must be
customer service oriented.
- Maintain high customer service standards and deliver a neat,
clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and
communicate positively to store employees at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop associates.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Lead the training of all store employees by using the materials
provided by the Company.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation for travel to bank, other stores, and meetings when
needed. .Requirements: SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships,
utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to merchandise and manage store operations
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer
system and register system
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to
- Learn and understand the accurate use of all equipment and
policies and procedures. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited
to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting,
twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand
- Requires extensive standing and walking.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: United Fashions of Texas, LLC, College Station , FT 2nd Assistant - Store #169, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!