Program Coordinator I
Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview -Summary:The Program Coordinator I, with direct
supervision, will support site business planning and customer
projects by maintaining relevant databases and liaising with
Program Directors. External US Essential Functions:
- Participate the planning and execution of programs in alignment
with the FDBT Program Management business best practice (vision,
mission, SWOT/SIPOC, strategy-goals-objectives).
- Ensure data from Program Directors is complete for salesforce,
milestones, resource sheets and other business databases to support
business planning meetings as assigned.
- Participates in client meetings, keeping meeting minutes and
coordinating presentation of meeting materials
- Maintain PMO version control and best practices.
- Translates technical information into project summaries
- Support Program Directors in providing Head of Program
Management project updates
- Effectively understands the project life-cycle
- Proactively works with Program Directors to ensure the team is
meeting and exceeding expected project deadlines and delivering
- Coordinates client teleconferences and on site F2F meetings as
needed, in support of Program Directors
- Actively participates and lead when assigned weekly project
discussion meetings to review project milestones and
- Communicates with cross-functional internal teams and
coordinates internal team meetings to ensure timely delivery of
- Maintains confidentiality in all business matters
- Interact with site Tier process and provide appropriate data
for escalation to Head of Program Management to support decision
making as appropriate.
- Lead the general day-to-day execution of project activities and
planning to ensure on-time completion of project tasks and
deliverables as scheduled.
- Lead up to 1 cell banking, viral banking and process
- Attend and lead daily Tier 2 meetings to support FDBT's
communication structure for escalations and feedback in program
- Serve as the lead with the functional areas to ensure the SOW
elements are accurate, complete, and organized based on revenue
generating segments of work.
- Support the Development and maintain the Master Project Plan
(MPP) including ensuring durations and accountabilities for all
revenue generating milestones are accurate through the scope of the
program (contract sign, PD US/DS, AD, Tech Transfer,
Clinical-Commercial Manufacturing, QA, QC, Release, Ship
Deliverables, Transfer in and Transfer out).
- Collaborate with the Project Directors to identify additional
opportunities for additional work within the current contract.
- Partner with functional teams (QC, QA, PD, Manufacturing, etc.)
to ensure that MPP revenue generating milestones are accurately
translated into functional deliverables and all action items are
completed per the committed timeline.
- Support the definition of timelines and resource requirements
for the assigned projects.
- Maintain project documentation (change orders, project reports,
- Support project team meetings, including issuance of agenda,
action items, meeting minutes, client communications, etc.
- Continuous improvement of existing systems as well as
implementation of new program management systems, including
training of employees to ensure FDBT maintains best practices in
- All other duties as assigned.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and
- Computer proficiency required, including strong experience with
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills and the
ability to identify, assess, and resolve business problems, issues,
risks, and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to
effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
and self-manage activities.
- Understand the need for effective resource and project
- Experience with problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Knowledgeable in Quality systems, tools for process improvement
and cGMP guidelines. -Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Master's Degree, preferably in Business, Engineering,
Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field with one
(1) year of experience in a fast-paced environment; preferably in
the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, laboratory, healthcare or
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Engineering,
Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field with three
(3) years of experience in a fast-paced environment; preferably in
the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, laboratory, healthcare or
- Associate's Degree, with five (5) years of experience in a
fast-paced environment; preferably in the biotechnology,
pharmaceutical, laboratory, healthcare or related
- PMP CertificationWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer. - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. -If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please e-mail or call
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Program Coordinator I, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!