ATTENDANT, STOREROOM (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Location: COLLEGE STATION
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 13, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for
- Location: Texas A&M - 233 Houston Street, College
Station, TX 77843 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T - AM shifts.
- Requirement: Prior warehouse, inventory, stocking, or
food service experience preferred.
- Perks: Free Bus ride with Staff
ID Card. Free meal every shift and same day pay!
- *Internal Employee Referral
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Responsible for receiving, storage
and inventory of all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along
with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to
ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper
storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by
non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of
perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as
indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as
established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
- Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous
chemicals, supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows
all security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
- Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or
vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in
the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes
equipment in performing job functions according to department
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 879251.
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, College Station , ATTENDANT, STOREROOM (FULL-TIME), Other , COLLEGE STATION, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!