OPERATOR, CONSTRUCTION (HEQ)
Company: SSC Services for Education
Location: COLLEGE STATION
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Posted Date: Aug 24, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 808094.
Click here to
- We have an opening for a OPERATOR CONSTRUCTION
- Location: 600 Agronomy Road College Station TX
77843Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM,
Summer 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM, weekends, holidays and after hours as
- Requirement: 1-3 years experience in construction
or similar role, valid Driver's License required
- Perks: SIGN-ON BONUS of $300 after successful completion of
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise,
commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people
are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and
experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive
management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as
well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a
workforce that differentiates us from our
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in
Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass
Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We
empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them
confident that we support them every step of the way. As a
result, our associates embody greatness through their actions,
natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity
for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs construction, demolition
and routine tasks involving physical labor on construction
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes hand and power tools as assigned in the demolition
and/or construction of concrete, asphalt, drainage, grading,
utility line or other projects.
- Mops, brushes and spreads paints, cleaning solutions or other
compounds over surfaces to clean or provide protection.
- Cleans tools, equipment, materials and work areas.
- Sprays materials such as water, sand, steam or paint through
hoses to clean, coat or seal surfaces.
- Follows standard operating procedures for assigned tasks and
projects; follows all safety protocol.
- Assists with completion and submittal of weekly tool, equipment
and vehicle maintenance reports.
- Attends training as required.
- Deploys for emergency response due to inclement weather, i.e.
snow and ice, tornado or other crisis.
- Maintains professional demeanor with coworkers, supervisor and
the general public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of related experience.
- Exposure to: strenuous labor for extended periods of time,
heavy equipment, hazardous construction zones and work sites,
extreme weather conditions, paint and petroleum products. Work time
expectation, 90% of time will be physical labor, 10% training and
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 808094
Keywords: SSC Services for Education, College Station , OPERATOR, CONSTRUCTION (HEQ), Other , COLLEGE STATION, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!