Float Registered Nurse Home Health
Posted on: July 21, 2021
AccentCare, Inc.® is a
national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry
experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm
and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our
Success. We strive to provide
new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help
you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your
daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training
and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and
Position: Travel RN
Salary - 87K w/ 5k Sign-on Bonus!
Shift: Full Time
This RN will be required to commute to all Huntsville,
Taylor, Waco, Hutto, College Station, Temple, Marble Falls &
As an RN, you will have the ability
to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with
your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of
your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and
utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality
care to your clients on a daily
As an Travel RN you
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process:
Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order. Ability to travel to all business
Keywords: AccentCare, College Station , Float Registered Nurse Home Health, Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!