Speech Language Pathologist
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Speech Language Path SLP Home Health
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare
provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on
providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized
experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide
new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help
you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your
daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training
and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and
As a Speech Language Pathologist you will:
- Conduct appropriate evaluative procedures, assess home
environment (as appropriate), and identify equipment
needs relative to speech/language function.
- Identify functional speech defects, establish goals to improve
patient’s function and participate in the development of
the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Recommend communication devices/aids as indicated.
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress records per Company
policy federal/state regulations and JCAHO standards.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- A degree and an internship from an approved master’s program in
Speech-Language Pathology or as required by applicable law
- Meet the education and experience requirements for a
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language
Pathology, granted by the American Speech-Language Pathology,
granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing
- Certified to practice Speech-Language Pathology, with a minimum
of one (1) year’s clinical experience in
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured
Keywords: AccentCare, College Station , Speech Language Pathologist, Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!