(M) TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE - PAINTER
Company: Compass Group
Location: COLLEGE STATION
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Posted Date: Jun 9, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 550409.
Click here to
- We are now hiring for a full-time TECHNICIAN,
MAINTENANCE, SR position.
- Location: Texas A &M 600 Agronomy Rd. College
Station TX 77843 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-time: M-F, 8am-4:30pm, after hours,
nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Requirement: 10 years residential/commercial
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise,
commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people
are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and
experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive
management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as
well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a
workforce that differentiates us from our
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in
Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass
Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We
empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them
confident that we support them every step of the way. As a
result, our associates embody greatness through their actions,
natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity
for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs a variety of skilled
maintenance duties related to the facility's engineering and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains and repairs
electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related
systems, using power and hand tools and other necessary
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs or diagnoses malfunctions
of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers,
sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic
signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar specialty
equipment items with appropriate training, certification skills and
licensing requirements as needed.
- Leads a group of workers on a project
- Teaches maintenance skills to other members of the
- Reviews work of outside vendors and non-licensed maintenance
workers; creates punch lists.
- Determines manpower, material needs and deadlines for jobs or
- Reads blueprints, specifications and models to learn work
layout; plans own work layout.
- Makes routine computations as needed.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes tests and
- Responds to emergency problems in the facility and performs
emergency repairs as needed.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of
preventive maintenance systems.
- Serves as a member of facility's emergency response team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience as a maintenance technician in an
institutional setting in an engineering or maintenance
- Holds a specialization in one trade as evident by possession of
an appropriate Journeyman's license issued by the State. Must have
one of the following: Journeyman Electrical License, Registered ACR
Technician with EPA certification in Refrigerant, Journeyman
Plumber License, Carpentry, Welding, Steam and Pipefitting, Masonry
or Electronic Instrumentation.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications and
models to learn work layout.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 550409
Keywords: Compass Group, College Station , (M) TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE - PAINTER, Other , COLLEGE STATION, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!