Posted Date: Jun 15, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 553436.
Click here to
- We have openings for a LEAD JANITOR position.
- Location: 600 Agronomy Road College Station TX
77843 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-time: 6:00am - 2:30pm Mon-Fri
- Requirement: valid Driver's License, 1 year
leadership or training experience
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise,
commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people
are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and
experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive
management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as
well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a
workforce that differentiates us from our
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in
Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass
Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We
empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them
confident that we support them every step of the way. As a
result, our associates embody greatness through their actions,
natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity
for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
Full-time associates at SSC are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs administrative tasks,
trains team members and oversees overall training activities for
custodial associates. Acts as a resource for others due to
knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and heavy commercial
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts classroom and hands-on training on customer service,
safety, compliance and company policies.
- Conducts one-on-one training as needed.
- Updates and provides training on use of janitorial equipment,
PPE and chemical usage/safety.
- Copies training material and revises material as needed;
conducts administrative tasks as requested.
- Provides feedback on new associates during orientation period;
reviews trainee records to ensure successful compliance.
- Provides recommendations to training coordinator for
disciplinary action as appropriate.
- Performs reviews, i.e., monthly safety performance review, in
order to ensure compliance with OSHA, Risk Management and other
applicable company/federal/state/local requirements and
- Performs walk-through building inspections as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 553436