Project Manager/Program Director
Company: US Army
Posted on: June 13, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a Project Manager / Program
Director as an Officer. Army Officers assume the ability to manage
personnel from teams, to offices to units as a commander. They are
the leaders of the Army. This is not a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is entry
- Make quick, successful decisions that focus on completing the
- Lead from the front and adjust to environments that are
- Command operations that combine companies to higher headquarter
- Develop doctrine, organizations and equipment for a variety of
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Project Manager/Program Director, Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!