Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Create and monitor measures of efficiency and quality of
transaction processing by the department overall. Ensure process
guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships and
proactive communication with clients in all business units and
- Contribute to the day to day processing of PO and Non-PO
invoices in accordance with customer requirements. Perform quality
audits on previous day's postings. Track all findings. Provide
feedback on Quality Audit results. Monitor and resolve duplicate
invoices identified through systemic logic and reporting.
- Provide professional customer service to the client and vendors
through phone conversations or emails. Log Case Management tickets
to track all incoming calls and emails. Research and resolve client
and vendor inquiries. Monitor and address e-mail support box.
Return and respond to all calls and e-mails daily.
- Research and resolve exception invoices daily. Research vendor
statements to ensure payment of aged invoices and collection of
money owed to the Client.
- Set up vendors for payments. Complete ACH setups (to include
pre-note) and follow up on any missing forms. Maintain and support
1099 activity at year end.
- Audit and approve Travel and Expense reports to ensure
adherence to customer requirements.
- Perform payment recovery actions to include processing
voids/reissues, researching return and refund checks, and resolve
ACH returns. Perform disbursement activities.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements and weekly/monthly
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure at times Confidence to support
independent and correct decision making
- Time management to allow for completion of various activities
based on priority/need
- Self-motivated and accountability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to changes with positive outlook, and suggest
- General Accounts Payable Knowledge
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Positive attitude & business philosophy with focus on customer
support and teamwork
Accounts Payable experience:
- 4+ years
- Strong computer skills - Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint,
Word to perform reporting
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Detail oriented
- SAP, Concur, and Ariba experience, preferred.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Experience handling Disbursement activity
- Exposure to invoice exception management
- Knowledge of Procurement/PO processes
- Customer Service experience
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, College Station , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!