Research Assistant - Energy and Power
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Research Assistant E&P 2021
Lynntech is seeking candidates to fill a full-time, Research
Assistant or Research Associate position. Applicants must possess
the ability to work well with others and have good communication
The candidate is expected to assist in the following functions
as part of this job:
- Fabricate and assemble prototype articles using machine tools
and hand tools
- Acquire and analyze test data, utilizing statistical and
The basic qualifications of this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering,
Biomedical Engineering, or related subjects are preferred,
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment involving
close interaction with physicists, chemists, biologists, and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Lab experience in chemistry, physics and/or engineering,
- Detail oriented.
Candidates able to satisfy one or more of the following
qualifications are preferred:
- Experience in machining and handling of various materials,
- Experience in system integration/engineering,
- Experience in analytical instrumentation (chromatography,
- Experience in Python, LabView, CAD, and other computer
Candidates must submit a 1-2 page resume highlighting their
experience and education, especially as these would pertain to the
qualifications and desired credentials mentioned above. Position
open only until filled.
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.lynntech.com.
Lynntech is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Keywords: Lynntech, College Station , Research Assistant - Energy and Power, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!