Pharmacy Technician Aide
Company: US Army
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 13, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Pharmacy Specialist is
primarily responsible for preparing and dispensing prescribed drugs
and medicines, while also maintaining pharmacy supplies and records
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.
- Prepare, control and issue pharmaceutical products
- Evaluate orders to verify dosage, dosage regimen and quantity
to be dispensed
- Provide instructions to patients regarding medication
consumption and side effects
- Perform quality control checks on medications
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 23 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Pharmacy Technician Aide, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!