Posted on: May 3, 2021
H-E-B Customers need you before they even enter our Stores! We
need energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have
fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what
background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome
you to join our community where People come first.
As a Service Representative (Parking Lot Attendant), you'll
return carts to the Store, perform general clean-up duties, and
help Customers, if needed
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so
we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and
Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important
resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that
make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... recognition of what needs to be done before
PASSION FOR RESULTS... a desire to help get the job done,
whatever it takes?
We are looking for:
- ability to work hard, outside
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
Sanitation / Stocking:
- Collects carts from the parking lot
- Removes trash from carts prior to returning to cart storage
- Cleans / picks up trash and debris from landscaping around the
- Maintains a clean environment in the front elevation of the
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, dusts, and maintains cleanliness and
safety for entire Store
- Does Carts & Parts basket relocation and power-washing basket
relocation for department setup
- Performs red basket fill up / retrieval
- Communicates supply needs to Front End Manager
- Assists Customers in locating merchandise
- Performs duties with a total Store mindset
What is your background?
- Company Orientation
- Basics of Safety
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Service
Representative (Parking Lot Attendant)?
- Ability to work hard in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work around Customers, staying aware of their
- Frequently* stand, walk, bend, kneel, pull, push, stand, reach,
squat, and walk
- Frequently be exposed to extreme (hot, cold), outside
- Demonstrate the ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are
generally defined as--Constantly: 5.5 hours per 8-hour day;
Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5
hours per 8-hour day
It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never
lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too
heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break
the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or
ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
Keywords: H-E-B, College Station , Service Rep, Other , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!