Medical Social Worker (MSW)
Company: Carpenter Health Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Were growing and adding to our dynamic health care team
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER NEEDED.
We are seeking a Part-Time - Licensed Medical Social Worker
(MSW) to join our patient care team. We invite you to be a part of
the one of the fastest growing Hospice and Home Health Care
Companies in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Texas, and
STAT Home Health offers you: Excellent pay, Increased Earning
Potential, and Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
Essential duties include:
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct patient assessments and ongoing care of home health
- Communicate with patients, families and co-workers
- Manage casework needs of terminal ill patients and family
- Participate in discharge planning and in-service programs
related to the needs of the patient.
- Great time management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years as an Licensed Medical Social Worker
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Current Texas license
- Previous Home Health experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver license, proof of insurance and reliable
transportation for in home visits
- People-oriented; Must be empathetic
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered.
All others need not apply. EEO.
Keywords: Carpenter Health Network, College Station , Medical Social Worker (MSW), Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!