Wireless Sales Manager
Company: Premium Retail Services
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Description and Requirements
Wireless Sales Manager
Premium Retail Services operates wireless locations in more than
500 Walmart Wireless with a dedicated team of more than 1,300 team
As a highly motivated and results-driven Wireless Sales Manager,
you will recruit, lead, and motivate a team of experienced Wireless
Sales Pros to achieve sales and business targets in multiple retail
What's in it for you?
- Salary + uncapped commission/monthly store bonuses
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term
- 401(k) program, after 6 months
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Exciting, fast-paced work environment
- Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruits, leads, coaches, guides, mentors, develops, and
manages a team of Wireless Sales Pros.
- Inspires and motivates the teams to achieve assigned sales and
- Responsible and accountable to store sales and operational
- Meet or exceed established monthly/weekly personal KPI's.
- Leads and executes recruiting efforts to maintain required
staffing levels of top-quality talent in all assigned
- Conducts daily field visits and maintains a visible presence
within market to ensure excellence.
- Analyzes performance data and regularly reports on wireless
store strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, taking appropriate
actions based on store/market needs.
- Foster professional and productive relationships with in-store
management and associates.
- Represents the model of professionalism, work ethic, and
determination of Premium and the client.
- Minimum of two years quota-based sales experience with a proven
track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Sales Management experience preferred
- Wireless, consumer electronics or related sales experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management,
problem solving, organization, and prioritization skills
So, are you Premium's next Wireless Sales Manager?
Still not sure about applying? Visit https://premiumretail.com/wireless/
for more info about the Wireless team.
Keywords: Premium Retail Services, College Station , Wireless Sales Manager, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!