Human Resources Coordinator
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Iconic Brands. Storied History. Industry-leading Innovation.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. is the world's largest bedding
provider. We develop, manufacture and market mattresses, adjustable
bases, pillows and other sleep and relaxation products. Combining a
proud history and groundbreaking innovation, the company holds some
of the most highly recognized brands in the industry, including
Tempur, Tempur-Pedic, Cocoon by Sealy, Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic,
Optimum, and Stearns & Foster.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Human Resources
Coordinator at our Brenham, TX location.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Coordinator will serve as an
integral member of the Human Resources Team and will assist with
the administration of the day to day activities at the plant.
Responsibilities will include: recruitment, employee relations,
benefits and training.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Communicate and respond to inquiries from current and new
employees and escalate as needed.
- Enter and maintain data of new hires and employees in the HRIS,
- Ensure all required documents are received for personnel files.
Audit and maintain personnel files as needed.
- Handle the pre-onboarding, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Assist in the coordination of new hire orientation (order food,
calendar invites). Assist in other training programs (formatting
presentations, sending invites, ordering food).
- Conducts recruitment activities, including sourcing,
interviewing and onboarding.
- Manage plant level award programs.
- Plan and implement employee events.
- Keep abreast of all Federal, State and Local laws and
regulations. Assure compliance with these requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of prior Human Resource experience.
Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Spanish bilingual highly preferred.
- Previous experience with an HRIS system.
- Excellent communication skills required - both in written form
(email and document writing) and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, with
- Ability to be resourceful in a fast-paced, changing
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tempur-Pedic, College Station , Human Resources Coordinator, Other , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!