Registered Respiratory Therapist
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Perform necessary procedures with non-invasive methods.
- Responsible for the adherence to required policies affecting
clinical care and the organization's operations, and for
performance of all technical procedures related to the scope of
- Educate and counsel staff members on basic respiratory therapy
- Create therapy programs for patients based on the specific
instructions of physician.
- Engage in diagnostic evaluation, treatment and control of
deficiencies and abnormal functions found in the patients
- Collaborate with nursing staff to administer blood gas samples
and perform basic analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in respiratory therapy.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the cardiopulmonary field is
- Current Texas Department of Health Respiratory Care
- Registration by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a
Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced
Life Support certifications.
- Completion of an AMA approved registry program.
- Completion of an AMA approved certification program is
acceptable if RRT challenge criteria is met.
- Basic Life Support certified from the American Heart
Ability to read, write and speak in English.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, College Station , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Other , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!