Company: Journeys - Store jobs
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- Tangible results of your hard work reflected in your paycheck
Work Hard- Make Good Money, Work Harder- Make GREAT Money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Great Store Environment
- Excellent Benefits
- We are fun, a bit irreverent and encourage you to embrace your
To recruit, hire, train and manage store personnel to achieve
store sales plan, control expenses, and to protect company assets
while pursing growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Recruit, interview, and hire high caliber employees with in
- Train and develop a successful sales team.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and accountability to all
- Conduct Monthly Performance Reviews
- Conduct Monthly Store Meetings
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention
- Plan weekly staffing schedules in compliance with schedules
- Resolve customer issues effectively.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the
Learn more about what it's like to work at Journeys at
- Prior management experience in retail environment
- 1-2 years retail sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Completed all training programs leading up to Manager in
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age.*
- Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on
Job Preview Video
Keywords: Journeys - Store jobs, College Station , Store Manager, Other , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!