Transportation Management Coordinator
Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Transportation
management coordinator responsible for scheduling and selecting the
modes of transportation for personnel and equipment. They organize,
plan and oversee the movement of those vehicles, personnel and
cargo. This is not a civilian contractor position. No
experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Mark, label cargo and freight shipments in accordance with
- Document and inventory freight, cargo and materiel shipments of
- Perform system administrator duties such as installing software
and uploading data to computer systems
- Prepare equipment, cargo and personnel for travel to airports,
seaports and railways
- Request and coordinate transportation
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 6 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Transportation Management Coordinator, Other , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!