Based in College Station, Texas, Avinext is leading provider
of Networking and Audio-Visual systems with over 30 years of
successful business. We are looking to expand our team with
individuals who align with our core values of Always strive for
excellence, Be committed, and Customer first (our ABC's).
These values reflect who we are as individuals and we use them to
guide us in our relationships with customers, vendors, and team
members. If you align with these values and love wowing
customers with service, then we invite you to apply to join our
The Service Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum
utilization of internal and field resources through daily dispatch
of service requests by both monitoring and managing incoming client
requests so that they can be dispatched to the appropriate
BA/BS, preferably in Information Systems or minimum 5 years
experience in IT related field.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, 401(k) and life insurance
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Fast paced and friendly work environment
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all
types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum
utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email,
manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the ConnectWise
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed
of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within
agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of Support resources and successful
completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned
training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication
skills, active listening, empathy and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical
- Service awareness of all organizations key services for which
support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology
is used to provide services.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving
The Service Coordinator will be accountable to the General
Manager. Secondary accountability will be to the other management
team members, employees and customers of the company.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other
instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon
your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time.
The job description is not a contract for employment, and either
you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any
reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written
Avinext is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment
decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and
individual qualifications. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, parental status, military service, status as an
individual with a disability or other non-merit factors.