Information Systems Student Analyst
Company: Association of Former Students of Texas A & M Univ
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Through our shared values and culture of professional team
service, we engage and inspire the Aggie Network to support Texas
Aggies and perpetuate the Aggie Spirit. We seek a talented student
to join a highly motivated team in selflessly advancing The
Association of Former Students' noble mission by assisting our
Information Systems department with extracting, analyzing, and
loading information from Salesforce and on-premise databases to
maximize both fundraising performance and operational
While exemplary analysis skills are paramount, we also hope to find
detail-oriented students who will show initiative, organization and
positivity, and who will represent The Association with competence
and professionalism. We will provide training.
- Makes recommendations on appropriate data use and maintains
fields (map and/or link) in database and corresponding
- Assists in producing confidential briefs for use by The
- Effectively communicates data and process insights to
- Assists in the integration of information between multiple
platforms used by The Association.
- Assists in developing reports on specific topics, either as
part of routine reporting or upon request.
- Exercises discretion in handling confidential information.
- Assists in day-to-day operations of the department.
- Performs other special projects and related duties as assigned.
Participates in and provides input on various Association-wide
- Actively contributes toward efforts to achieve our culture,
engagement, and fundraising goals.
- Provides on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council
- Participates on internal event teams and task committees.
- Participates in Association events, including but not limited
to Aggie Muster, Aggie Ring Day, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni
Gala, Pass It Back Day, All-Aggie Grad Party, and All-Aggie
Hullabaloo, as needed. Serves as an ambassador for The Association:
- Meets our Team Expectations.
- Supports The Association's marketing, communications, and
- Fosters relationships with students, former students, parents,
faculty, staff, and friends of Texas A&M.
- Attends external events on behalf of The Association, as
directed. Other duties as assigned:
This description of expected duties is neither all-inclusive nor
permanent. Employees may be required to take on additional duties
The Association of Former Students is a team, and each member of
the team is important to the overall success of the organization.
To achieve our goals and mission, each team member will:
- Display a positive, customer-focused attitude and treat all
individuals with courtesy and respect.
- Manage each customer experience with the highest level of
service and enthusiasm. Seek opportunities to exceed expectations
and develop lasting relationships.
- Make innovative contributions by proactively challenging
current practices and suggesting and implementing
- Contribute to our team environment by being a productive,
supportive and reliable teammate. Take responsibility for their
actions and the outcomes produced.
- Lead with a positive example and in doing so, inspire others to
fulfill the expectations of our team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required: Sound judgment and utmost discretion. Ability to organize
concurrent projects, manage time and meet deadlines, while working
independently with minimal supervision or collaboratively with
teammates. Effective communication skills. Excellent research
skills utilizing both online and print resources. Attention to
detail and strong work ethic. Ability to work effectively with a
variety of unique personalities and individuals. Curiosity and
resourcefulness. Ability to use standard office equipment and
software. Highly proficient in business applications such as the
Microsoft Office suite.
Preferred: Proficiency with Salesforce, SQL, databases, data
mining, and/or basic statistical analysis techniques.
Strong commitment to the mission and vision of The Association of
Former Students, with the ability and desire to advocate for the
organization and Texas A&M University. High energy level and
Required: Current student at Texas A&M University or Blinn
Received: Director of Information Systems, Information Systems
Keywords: Association of Former Students of Texas A & M Univ, College Station , Information Systems Student Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!