Technical Program Manager, ASIC
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager with ASIC/FPGA
design and development experience. The Hardware Technical Program
Manager (TPM) will lead cross-functional and multi-site teams on
evaluating ASICs and FPGAs to enable Facebook's Infrastructure
Engineering organization, whose responsibilities include the
growth, management and 24x7 upkeep of the Facebook web site.
Technical Program Manager, ASIC Responsibilities:
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects in a matrix
organization covering a range of areas (Datacenter, Network,
Hardware Systems, Infrastructure Software Engineering, Capacity
- Drive and manage ASIC/FPGA development and their subsystems
with vendors, internal software and hardware teams, from concept to
- Deliver ASIC/FPGA solution and high quality system
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
owners to define product roadmaps.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Work with the software, hardware, architecture teams to
understand the requirements and constraints.
- Work independently with minimal supervision. Minimum
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
- 4+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
zones. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in managing ASIC design flow (requirements
development, architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design,
synthesis, functional verification, physical layout, fabrication,
post-silicon validation, qualification to production etc.).
- Experience in using RTL design with VHDL, Verilog and/or
- Experience working with vendors.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience in Video Transcode and/or Machine Learning
- Work experience in semiconductor start-ups.
- Software knowledge with compilers. Facebook is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Facebook App, College Station , Technical Program Manager, ASIC, IT / Software / Systems , Bellville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!