Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview Summary: - As part of the Human Resources team, the
Human Resources Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for
supporting the staffing efforts of Fujifilm Diosynth
Biotechnologies Texas, LLC (FDBT) and building a strong workforce
that adds to the company's bottom line. This highly skilled HR
professional should possess knowledge of employment and labor law,
have a deep understanding of the organization and its staffing
needs, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The HR Specialist will be expected to find potential candidates,
screen them, and recommend them for placement. The process of
recruiting may involve both internal and external sourcing methods,
thereby requiring the HR Recruiting Specialist to be adept at
understanding where and how to locate candidates. External US
- Partner with the FDBT HR Team, HR Supervisor and hiring
managers to determine staffing needs.
- Review resumes prior to sending to hiring manager for
- Conduct Zoom, in-person and phone interviews with
- Assist the Hiring Manager and interview teams develop
appropriate, job specific interview questions.
- Preparing candidates for interviews by providing detailed
information on the company, along with setting feedback and
- May assist with performing reference and background
- Make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers and schedule
travel requirements for candidates.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients
to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening
- Stay current on the company's organization structure, personnel
policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment
- Provide back-up support for new hire orientations.
- Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and
- May be required to conduct exit interviews. -
- Assist with 30/60/90 day "Stay-On" interviews.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Work with our ATS system (iCIMS) and keeping 100%
compliant.Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while staying
on task and organized.
- Must be proficient with standard office equipment and software
(e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other HR specific
- Ability to cold call and network with potential candidates and
leaders of industry associations to solidify potential sourcing
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must read, write and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
- Customer service orientation.
- Creative approach to recruiting.Working Conditions & Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending,
stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Attendance is required.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field and 2
years' of related Human Resources or Recruiting experience; or
- Associates degree and 4 years' of relevant Human Resources or
Recruiting experience; or
- High School Diploma or GED, and 6 years' of related Human
Resource or Recruiting exp -We are an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. - All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, color, national
origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion,
disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. -If an
accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail
or call 979-431-3500. -#LI-SB2
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!